I have to talk POLISH!

How cool and unusual! What color is he? We had some very pretty crele colored, but they must have had a heart defect because both roos died suddenly when they were young (not at the same time, but within 1 year of life).
Very nice!
I've read that that seems to happen a lot with these polish... who knows why, could be a number of things. I have had 2 hens die on my since I got chicks in march, I have had 5 total and now i'm only down to 2 silkies, everyone else died in some way or another. Just got a 5 month old polish cockerel so i'm hoping I have better luck with him.

Last edited:
I think that the rooster of seminolewind is very special looking also. How about a photo of the entire bird ?

I lost a Polish this summer, in fact I lost few different birds over the summer and I assumed that it was due to the triple digit heat. In my flock which I am raising to be as natural as possible my belief is "The stong survive and if not then..........."

Okay here is a better picture of my new boy Toulouse, he is so small
roll.png
How does he size up quality wise?

So cute =) Yeah he is only 5 months old so he has some growing to do. How does he look SOP wise? I don't know much about polish, he has good beard lacing though that I can tell
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom