Here is a few Polish Cross pullets. I took these pictures yesterday

Sulmtaler X Polish

Icelandic Crele Polish

Icelandic X Crele Polish

Icelandic X Crele Polish

Icelandic X Crele Polish

Icelandic X Crele Polish

Phoenix X Crele Polish

Nice birds. What do you think about my stag and WCB hen?
I think you rooster is gorgeous. You hen is nice, but I am pretty sure she is from a hatchery. Her crest is small and her tail does not fan. If you cross her with him, he will improve both. You could then breed the offspring back to him and improve some more. You have the making of a good project. He is lovely.

i have a question...i have two gold laced polish hens. i want to get at least 2 more, or more hens and a rooster around april. so what colors should i get that would be pretty with the hens i already have?

i want pure lines and i don't want to get some really wacky colors, my hens that i have now are pure. i just love all the colors that i am seeing, so please be honest and forthcoming! i want to learn...thanks!!

i have a question...i have two gold laced polish hens. i want to get at least 2 more, or more hens and a rooster around april. so what colors should i get that would be pretty with the hens i already have?

i want pure lines and i don't want to get some really wacky colors, my hens that i have now are pure. i just love all the colors that i am seeing, so please be honest and forthcoming! i want to learn...thanks!!
I love silver laced polish and they would go well with the gold laced. The buff laced is also really pretty.

What color Polish did you use for the cross?

I see the beginnings of a Wheaten Polish line there... that would be just beautiful.
I had a Wheaten colored Polish hen once upon a time, butshe became dogg food, and the dog became buzzard food.
She needed some work but was really typey.

What color Polish did you use for the cross?

I see the beginnings of a Wheaten Polish line there... that would be just beautiful.
HI Jeremy,

The rooster that covered my Sulmtaler girls are part of my crele project. One is barred laced and the other is lemon cuckoo.

My Sulmtaler girls are now in with a purebred Sulmtaler rooster so I will not be getting any more of these chicks. When the time comes, I may breed this girl. I could breed her back to the Crele Polish Proj., to a purebred Sulmtaler one of the two Sulmtaler X Polish roosters I hatched with her.

Hello Y'all! Got a question for ya..I am wanting to breed pure polish lines. I already have gold laced polish hens, so what can I breed to these girls other than gold too, to still have pure lines (colors) that are sop accepted. I also want to get other colors going too, but I would like to be able to keep all in the same pen.

Can anyone help me with colors that will be good to breed together in the same pen and about genetics for this breed. I want pures and sq to start with. Thanks!!

I'm a visual person so if you can post pictures that would help me ALOT!

Back
Top Bottom