I have to talk POLISH!

WOW
ep.gif
. this can get pretty complicated, but sounds like a lot of fun and educational. i got into chickens for fun, with mutts but now i am hooked
hide.gif
. my daugther and i are just wanting to do this for fun, we might show once in awhile, but i want to breed pure colors. BUT the more i see the more i fall in love with the many colors! so now the suggestions are
wc black roo
chocolate hens
khaki hens

i guess i should have kept my gold laced roosters, but they were so ruff with all the girls. i was worried they would hurt them. so i guess i will look for another one. thanks everyone!

WOW
ep.gif
. this can get pretty complicated, but sounds like a lot of fun and educational. i got into chickens for fun, with mutts but now i am hooked
hide.gif
. my daugther and i are just wanting to do this for fun, we might show once in awhile, but i want to breed pure colors. BUT the more i see the more i fall in love with the many colors! so now the suggestions are
wc black roo
chocolate hens
khaki hens

i guess i should have kept my gold laced roosters, but they were so ruff with all the girls. i was worried they would hurt them. so i guess i will look for another one. thanks everyone!
Ever tried a hen saddle?

Last edited:
Any genetic's experts on this thread?
I am wondering if the Silver Laced Polish would work like silver in the sexlink crosses?

Ever tried a hen saddle?

no, but i will if need be. if i ever do my family will really think i've lost my marbles! may try to have me committed
highfive.gif
. now i kinda wish that i would have kept one of my roos, but they were so loud and getting kinda mean. they were pure tho like my two hens are. oh well it will be fun hunting for some more this summer. thanks!

Lost another weak one. But the rest seem to be fine, eating and drinking well. Thanks for all the ideas.
I use baby parrot feed that is powdered with a lot of vitamins to give chicks a quick start when they are not wanting to eat or new. Once they eat it they love it. Mine will stand back while I put crumbles in til I put the powder on then they jump on it and eat as quick as they can!

Hi there, I have two frizzle polish bantam girls and have been looking for a man for them, are either of these guys any good? I hope to breed some frizzle and smooth bantams.

Back
Top Bottom