I have to talk POLISH!

I wanted to see if y'all could help me with this little ones color, and just for heak of it pullet or cockrel

Looks just like my Swedish flower hen chick! Exactly like her!

Question. I purchased a chick from a breeder. The mother was the most beautiful Tolbunt ever. Not sure about the father but I know it's a polish. I could ask if necessary.

She said she wasn't positive that the tolbunt would come out. I bought it anyway because it was only 10 dollars and sooo cute :I. Here's a picture. Is it Tolbunt? If not, how is it gonna turn out? :p Or can you not tell yet?

Sorry. If you need a better picture I can get it, but she's really hard to keep still!

Last edited:
looks Golden Laced so far, but may end up with some white. The ones my friend has have too much white and it shows a lot when they are that age. There is a Tobunt Polish thread you might post on also. Cute bird tho, and you can't beat the price!

looks Golden Laced so far, but may end up with some white. The ones my friend has have too much white and it shows a lot when they are that age. There is a Tobunt Polish thread you might post on also. Cute bird tho, and you can't beat the price!
Thank you, and no kidding about the price. She had the most beautiful birds I have ever seen! I'm noticing some white tipped feathers growing in on her head, so you never know :D.

Silver laced polish rooster bought from Dick Horstman (show quality blood lines) needs a new home. He is yellowed from the sun and has a broken off spur so can't be shown but would make a good breeder for someone. Pm me if interested. I'm in central Florida on the east coast.

Silver laced polish rooster bought from Dick Horstman (show quality blood lines) needs a new home. He is yellowed from the sun and has a broken off spur so can't be shown but would make a good breeder for someone. Pm me if interested.

Last edited:
I hope this is allowed in this thread, please let me know if not..but I am looking for gold(en) laced hatching eggs ..decent quality stock..feel free to PM with any info, thanks!!

Last edited:

Silver laced polish rooster bought from Dick Horstman (show quality blood lines) needs a new home. He is yellowed from the sun and has a broken off spur so can't be shown but would make a good breeder for someone. Pm me if interested.

He is a beauty!! I'm about a 28 hour drive away or I'd snatch him up..can not wait for my Tolbunt babies to hatch..8 great little starts as of now..I'm definitely counting chick's before they hatch but with these guys I really can't help it..lol

Back
Top Bottom