I love dogs, but they're gross!

nikki1

Songster
8 Years
Oct 16, 2011
Eatonville, WA
Okay, time for a new line of pet products, here! My cardigan Welsh corgi, Maddie LOVES to chew, but not on the dog toys I carefully select at the store. Her toys are scented like bacon or beef, but she prefers stinky shoes, items from the dirty laundry pile, and unspeakable things she digs up in the yard. Much as she likes her dog food, she enjoys chicken poop more than her dog biscuits.

We need a line of dog products that would appeal more to dogs. Chew toys that smell like old shoes, garbage, and gym bags. Dog beds scented like the things they love to roll in. Chicken poop flavored dog food.

Who's with me?!

--Nikki

Hmmm, let's see..... deer pooh training treats, dead fish shampoo, garden compost kibble topping, and for dessert? What else but kitty litter 'tootsie' rolls. Gross, gross, gross, but the dogs would love it.

Hmmm, let's see..... deer pooh training treats, dead fish shampoo, garden compost kibble topping, and for dessert? What else but kitty litter 'tootsie' rolls. Gross, gross, gross, but the dogs would love it.

See?! The dogs would love it! The only trouble with my plan is the marketing strategy, as the humans who have the money would never buy the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom