I may have cancer

Thats what is killing me not knowing for sure. Thanks for all the prayers it is helpful to know you all care.

i am so sorry to hear that. i know it will b hard but try and think positive and positive things will happen.

my son had wilms tumor (kidney ca) when he was two and then a spot on his lung at three. he is 15 now. his left kidney had to b removed. i was told our right kidneys r stronger. kids bounce back so much easier bcuz they have no clue what it means, what it is, and they dont stress over it. bcuz we know all that, it takes a toll on us and makes it harder for us to get through it. whatever happens think positive, try to b relaxed, and believe that it will all work out.

i am not a god preacher but the one thing i did a lot during that time was prayed to, yelled at, and swore at him. i also asked him that whatever his reasoning was for this to keep my son safe, look over him, and do whatever it takes to keep him with is. i strongly believed positive that good would come out of it.

it can be anything and finding it sooner will make it easier.

i know its scary. u and ur family r in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs.gif

Many people have benign cysts on their kidneys, my mum does. Would never have known about it except she was having other problems and had a scan. Investigation about the cyst on her kidney led to discovery of completely separate cancer in her bladder being discovered early, treated and she is currently cancer free. The growth on her kidney turned out to be a good thing!
Hope for good news, try to use that worry energy positively by planning how you will cope if it is bad news. If your mind is going to dwell on it (i know mine would) might as well focus those thoughts to something useful.
Make sure you distract yourself with things that make you happy (like chickens) often.
hugs.gif

I know your fear..in the past two years I've had three cancer scares...luckily all ended up benine. My prayers are with you. Take a deep breath and Consintrate on what you have control over...leave the rest to a higher power. Worry only depleats your energy and wastes time.

Last edited:
Bless you. I know you are so worried, and then you have to wait for tests and all that stuff. In the meantime, you imagine all sorts of scenerios, getting sick, treatments and so on. Doctors might deal with cancer daily, all day long, but when it is YOUR body, YOU want answers now! Have patience, take a deep breath and know you have friends here who care about you.
hugs.gif

Read this
http://ivlwheatgrass.com/

www.cancertutor.com

Hey Scott, I just thought I would pass along some
hugs.gif
and information I ran across while watching a documentary on Net-flicks (I love the docs) the name of it is called Food Matters, in the show it explains the statement "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT" They talk about how doctors don't study nutrition and don't use it to fix our bodies. It is too long to explain. In reason it sounds right, but it is a huge change in your life. Me I am going to buy a juicer and try to make some juice, I don't have cancer, I have a lot of other I feel like **** feelings all the time. I'm addicted to yummy sweet stuff and no I'm not over weight, I know when to stop. So I figure one thing they discussed was that, at the least, your daily diet should consist of at least 50% raw foods (not meat), and lots of water. I will probably do horrible on this due to I don't like raw veggies. (they have to be raw cooking kills the molecules and the body doesn't recognize and works against it) Just look at the web page and rent the show. Even if you don't have cancer
fl.gif
it's not, if you like raw and you can help your body work right. Let me be clear I have not tried this I just stumbled in to on Net-flicks, just two days ago and don't know much still looking at it. But anyways here is the website
http://gerson.org/gerpress/

Last edited:
Today I went to the ER for some pain & got a CT scan and it shows a 3 cm growth on my left kidney. Well I see some special Dr. on the 15th to find out for sure . I don't know what to,expect and my mind is making me nervous as heck. can't eat or anything any advice would be of great help to me.
sad.png
Stay positive. I had cancer 35 years ago when the treatments were no where nearly as good as they are today. You are in my thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

The worrying kept me awake most of the night. now I'm a little more at ease with it. The pain is somewhat worse & the pill make my stomach hurt so its one evil for another. Thanks for all the support

Back
Top Bottom