I may have cancer

dadsdeercamp

Say goodnight gracie
9 Years
Sep 24, 2010
Mora MN.
Today I went to the ER for some pain & got a CT scan and it shows a 3 cm growth on my left kidney. Well I see some special Dr. on the 15th to find out for sure . I don't know what to,expect and my mind is making me nervous as heck. can't eat or anything any advice would be of great help to me. :(

Just caught up on this thread...so sorry to hear you've still got the surgery hanging over your head. I'm sure that's very hard to deal with. Your job over the next few days is to let the stress go as best as you can...focus on the positive things in your life...family and friends at this beautiful time of year. For all of us--every single one of us--this holiday season could be our last to share with our loved ones--and we all need to cherish each and every day--old or young, sick or well--because none of us know which day will be our last. There's something good to be found in every day, even if it's as simple as a hand to hold or the warmth of a hug. God bless you.

Get your butt to the doctor.

I get the whole wanting to be in denial and pretend it is all ok all to well. They caught it pretty early in you- and it's treatable. So if you have the resources to fight it... get yourself together and do so. Waiting and ignoring it is dangerous. At least go in and find out how it is doing. It's treatable now.. don't wait until it moves elsewhere and reduces your chances.

The Gerson diet does help... but the proper juicer to do it is several grand. However- there are a lot of diet aspects to it w/out the juicing that also help. My sister's pancreatic cancer was inoperable when they finally found it- and insanely aggressive. When she found out- they told her point blank there was no hope and she has no chance- get your arrangements done asap. The Gerson diet is intensive- we helped her with it- and it did buy her several more months than they predicted. If they would have looked when she specifically asked them to 2 years prior- she would no doubt be here today.

Wasting time avoiding the doctor... you are taking a gamble with bad odds. At least go in and keep tabs on it.

Hello, just ran across this thread. Sure will be praying for you, your family, and all upcoming decisions to be made. We believe in the God of miracles! One of our favorite scriptures is Jeremiah 29:11-12. "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to Me and I will listen to you." Be encouraged!

Hi Scott,
I had a patient once,that had breast cancer she wouldn't have surgery because her husband wouldn't tell her to go. The doctor called him and he said
it was her business, she died.
I was in my twenties at the time, it stayed with me. Maybe she thought if he doesn't love me than life isn't worth living.Maybe she thought she'd
punish him with her death. A lot of people don't know any better, never mind teenagers. You're the adult, by not doing anything you're guaranteeing
a bad outcome, you'll be punishing your children, who don't know any better, after you're gone this is what they'll remember and this is the example
you're giving them.
sad.png
with love Mary

Back
Top Bottom