I may have cancer

Well it appears that the cancer has come back. And I don't know what to do don't wanna go thru another surgery. SCARED AS A BUNNY AT A LYNX CONVENTION.

Very sorry to hear its back, I would be drinking vegetable juice with a lot of the leafy greens like kale, parsley,beets and tops, spinach, peppers and add carrots,celery, apple a handful of grapes to make it taste good, and cucumbers. Juicing gives you tons of vitamins nd minerals you don't get from just eating the food. And stay away from sugar. You can turn this around.
I hope and pray the best for you what ever you decide.

Trust in your doctors. Work with them. I have two friends dealing with kidney cancer at the present time. Both have had the affected kidneys removed. One is fine, and the other is still battling. You are on my list.
fl.gif

Try & stay strong & positive. I have seen this site be a great support system for several people. Chickens bring us together but we form bonds & friendships that go way beyond poultry. My heart goes out to you. Love &
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Wow, where do i start dadsdeercamp, may i ask your 1st name? Il wait for ur reply b4 i continue :) oh and ur wife and childrens names? If thats too personal just say... I wont be offended. Iv just read and cried thru ur entire thread. My names Jacqui

my name is scott no wife 5 kids jeff mark justin chris and jessica. no need to cry for me but thanks for caring i've been thru a lot in the last year but I'm not going to let it get me down I have the support of the good people here on back yard chickens. I haven't told my kids yet.I want to figure out what I'm going to do first. the surgery would remove the rest of my left kidney.

Hi Scott, its hard not to cry as I've had a lot of my family members battle the same disease and I really do feel for you my mum in law didn't tell any of us kids. & eventually we realised it was to save us the pain. How old is ur Jessica? Ours is 20. Is she living with u?

Scott
My next door neighbor was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer that had metatasized to her liver 5 years ago at 78. I work in a hospital and knew the odds. She is now in remission. A true miracle. She never quit fighting. Stay strong and keep believing. You and you children will be in my prayers.

Hello again... I realize I am going to sound like a total conspiracy theorist, but I would read this article :

http://technorati.com/lifestyle/article/the-cure-for-cancer-has-been/

I realize it says that it isn't be mass produced, but not only have I read about this, but I have read about multiple other cures. After my uncle was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer, I went into research mode, and found over 5 cures being used only in theory, classrooms, or foreign countries where lives are put ahead of money (America seems to have a huge problem with that!).

If I were in your situation, I wouldn't hesitate to contact universities that have found these cures, places where they sell things like those drugs and alternatives to chemo that do not cause the negative side effects. In fact, chemo is what ultimately killed my uncle (not the cancer!
ep.gif
).

Good luck, once more.

Back
Top Bottom