I quit smoking

I am doing really good!! Over a week now.
celebrate.gif

I am starting to feel "normal' again! I still have what I call panic moments, they come out of nowhere!! Its like all of a sudden my mind is like YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CIG!!! I have even broke out in a sweat before!!! Those moments are when the e-cig really helps!!
I am starting to have food cravings, its like I am always hungry. Yesterday I had a sudden craving for tuna....I dont really like tuna...but I made a toasted tuna sandwich, and it was like the best thing ever?!?!?!?
I have come to realize that for me it isnt just the nicotine I am addicted to, its also the whole hand/oral thing, and thats where the e-cig has been a really big help.

There are any number of triggers that can instigate 'the need' - I have to admit that I still get them, but they don't win anymore. You are doing great.

celebrate.gif

I am starting to feel "normal' again! I still have what I call panic moments, they come out of nowhere!! Its like all of a sudden my mind is like YOU HAVE TO HAVE A CIG!!! I have even broke out in a sweat before!!! Those moments are when the e-cig really helps!!
I am starting to have food cravings, its like I am always hungry. Yesterday I had a sudden craving for tuna....I dont really like tuna...but I made a toasted tuna sandwich, and it was like the best thing ever?!?!?!?
I have come to realize that for me it isnt just the nicotine I am addicted to, its also the whole hand/oral thing, and thats where the e-cig has been a really big help.
images

Or...
more zing for the bite.
images
images

Last edited:
celebrate.gif

That is what I used peppermints to take care of. Actually it was the hard white lifesavers...

Back
Top Bottom