I Was Intentionally & Vicously Attacked By A Bee, I mean YellowJacket

Quote:
hugs.gif

Hey we can't all have kids named Travis (Inside joke between me and SE)

Not so inside. I know they're both very handsome boys!!!

Miss_jayne what is a lymph drain???

PurpleChicken...a lymph drain if a homeopathic remedy that causes the lymph system to flush. it can get cloggy. it works great for me. i was so sick and going to U of M for 8 months...they were going to ship me to the Mayo clinic for a 3 week observation.
sad.png

i go to a homeopathic doctor and 6 minutes into the exam he says, 'You have a lot of venom in your body. Have you been bitten, stung or anything recently?' venom can cause certain body systems to go crazy. venom can be quelled by benedryl etc, but it doesn't leave the body unless you drain it or get an anti-venom.

no one ever put the venom and my illness together. one does of this stuff and i stopped having seizures, throwing up, passing out and in bed for months.

hope this helps.​

when DD was 5, she was next door at nephews birthday party and was playing on some sawhorses.

All of a sudden her Uncle goes rushing across the yard and grabs her, she says all she saw was a big hairy hand lift her off the ground.

There were white faced paper wasps all over her. We made a paste of meat tenderizer put her in the shower to get all the wasps off her. They were caught up in her hair and clothes,covered her in the paste , it draws out the venom.
She had over 30 stings.

We then dressed her and got ready to go to the hospital. But she was fine very lucky.

And through all that she never screamed just sobbed.

Thank the Gods Uncle Dave was so quick

PurpleChicken wrote:
Scrambled Egg wrote:
I read this post earlier and just cracked totally up!!!! ONLY Purple Chicken could get pages and pages and pages and more pages of empathy, laughs, remedies, and jokes from screaming like a girl over a bee-wasp sting!!!!! OMG!!!! Dude, you totally rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey we can't all have kids named Travis (Inside joke between me and SE)

Not so inside. I know they're both very handsome boys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both like Hooter's Girls too I hear
wink.png
Hope that bee-wasp sting is better ... if not, share the gin and tonic and we'll forget it together
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom