Icelandic Chickens

Too cute! But no more pigs for me. I learned my lesson with the guinea hogs. I can't run as fast as a short legged pig!
lau.gif
But you go ahead Kathy!
highfive.gif

Daron - Since you posted here about this in the past, I thought this post should go here as well. (I didn't want to intrude in the MI thread) I know there are no words to ease your pain. My sincerest condolences to you and your family and I'll be thinking of all of you during this difficult time. I'm so very sorry.

For those of you not aware, Daron posted it here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/697050/michigan-thread-all-are-welcome/400_50#post_9489752

Last edited:
Thank you Happy Chooks.

I will post it here.

For those who did not know about it, or forgot-

Here is a brief summery-

He is due in October 26th, if he survives that long, if he does, he will die as soon the cord is cut, for he has serious heart issue, and many other issues. The doctors have found what is causing him to have these problems. His 5th and 14th chromosomes have for some reason had broken off, so the blueprint for Micah was missing information to build him, resulting lots of problems. Plus the broken parts had reattached themselves to the different parts of the chromosomes, making the building process confused with the misinformation. I am so sad for the little guy, but I know that God knows what is best for him and all of us. We still continue to treat Micah as a human being, which he is very much so, and love him as part of the family. I love him, even though I have never held him or met him.

This image was taken when he was 20 weeks old. I love his smile.

The doctors can't believe that he is still alive and kicking and moving well. Less then 3 months to go before his due date. My brother and his wife have got the burial plot picked out for him. Its hard for them.

Yesterday at 1:40 am, Micah, my nephew was born. Feet first and very fast.

He is the most beautiful baby that I have ever seen.

He weighed 3 pounds and 4 oz.

He also went to heaven at 2:20 am, 10 minutes before us kids got there. My parents were already there.

Me holding him

Back
Top Bottom