Icelandic Chickens

I still love the white cockerel with the red on his back.

I want to candle the eggs under my broody again, but I'm scared of what I might find. Plus, I don't want her to get agitated with me. But I can't help it...........I've gotta know!

Video of me candling one of the Icelandic eggs. I'm turning it slowly from left to right, then right to left. And my hands shake, sorry.

I posted this over on the hatch-a-long, too, so sorry if you're seeing this again. I've become post-happy with this video.........

...........or would that be postal?
wink.png

From the pic on the hatch a long thread, I'd keep it in a bit longer.... GOOD LUCK RED!!!

BTW... did I ever tell you I have an uncle we've always called "Uncle Red" because he had Red hair?

He's totally grey/white now and calls himself Unka Bluey.

Also, DW and DD are both gorgeous red heads, so of course, I'm partial!

Last edited:
From the pic on the hatch a long thread, I'd keep it in a bit longer.... GOOD LUCK RED!!!

BTW... did I ever tell you I have an uncle we've always called "Uncle Red" because he had Red hair?

He's totally grey/white now and calls himself Unka Bluey.

Also, DW and DD are both gorgeous red heads, so of course, I'm partial!

Bluey
lau.gif
That is awesome.

And I did not know that about your fam!
smile.png
I'm not a redhead, but red is my favorite color. My hair can't decide what it is.........some parts are blonde, some are brown, a few are borderline-black, and once in a while some have a red sheen in sunlight.

Back
Top Bottom