Idaho?

Love all the pics guys!! 

Lisa, that doghouse coop is neat!  Is the doghouse attached to the run?  And the quail ho-tail :lau   Love it!! 

Kala... I will let you know first about the legbars when I decide =)    I also have a couple barnyard mix started pullets that are almost 3 months old that need to be re-homed, they will be brown egg-layers...  $8 each for anyone that wants some started pullets :D

Doghouses came from KSL for 40.00, and they are just scooted up to the run, not attached yet, I figure I will scoot them back to reach in and get eggs, they are light enough...only drawback is predators, they are not predator proof around that seal... BUT we have a fenced in yard and a crazy dog lol nobody has ever made it into the yard. A skunk was on the perimeter once and that is about it, my dog chased him off. Hoping it will work ok for now, until we get more permanent type coops built. Funny, there is just the doorway no vents, but my birds sit inside all day, it is not that hot in there. Not sure why that is, maybe the white top helps? So far I like it alot, especially the cost! And it works to separate the breeds. We are making the same setup right next to it for my Showgirl roo and his gals too.

The only white sex links I know of are males. If this is a female, I don't think she's a sex link. Plus, even the male white sex links will have some color on their hackles and/or wings so if this bird is pure white I'd bet it's something else.

http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGP/Sex-links/BRKSexLink.html
that is what I thought but couldn't call the man I bought her from a liar she has no other colors on her and her legs are a white cream color she has not crowed and she does sit in the nest not sure if she has layed an egg yet as all my birds have access to the hen house she is super friendly I am gonna post pictures as soon as I figure it out.

ok this is the third time I am trying this but here is a picture I took of her she is the same size as my black sex links and she is suppose to be 11 months old

Back
Top Bottom