Idaho?

Hello from Marsing. My family is just starting on the chicken adventure. We will be getting our first chicks in a few weeks. I love seeing all of the different flocks, and setups people have and look forward to learning a lot from all of you.
Welcome to BYC I am new as well and just started our flock this week. There is a wealth of information here.

Lisa,

I need some of your Marans!!!!!  I can't find anyone that has any.  

First time hatcher here, but I have a copper maran pair and the hen just started laying not long ago, so if I start figuring out this hatching thing...I'd be willing to sell some of mine after I add a few to our flock. We are all non gmo and no antibiotics or hormones of any kind.

Hi, I'm in the CDA area. We have chickens, ducks, geese and quail. We're also adding Guinea Hogs this year and I raise Rex for ourselves. I'm surprised there's so many of us here. Usually Idaho doesn't have very many contributors on forums.

Hi, I'm in the CDA area. We have chickens, ducks, geese and quail. We're also adding Guinea Hogs this year and I raise Rex for ourselves. I'm surprised there's so many of us here. Usually Idaho doesn't have very many contributors on forums.
Hi, i have chicken & ducks and most of the ladies on our area thread have chickens & a few have ducks & geese too. We have met each other & are having a great time getting to know each other. Come join us here is the thread,
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/691138/north-idaho-eastern-washington/1130
Come to our next meet

I'm from Boise. Picking up my first chicks from D&B on Wed and Fri next week. So excited! Planning on 8, but having to resist getting more for some reason :) I will post pics when I get them.

Serena

Back
Top Bottom