Idaho?

Pics
Quote:
Im in Spirit Lake, we used to live in Athol a few months ago. My BF's mom is in the middle of the two towns as well. Its nice knowing there's other chicken lovers so close to home...

Quote:
The date works for me. Count me in on all of the above.

We could ask for some raffle prizes donated by local or chain feed stores, in exchange for advertising.

I volunteer to contact Purina, Nutrena etc, to see what they can do for us. Maybe donate some free samples or poultry products?

Last edited:
Quote:
Im in Spirit Lake, we used to live in Athol a few months ago. My BF's mom is in the middle of the two towns as well. Its nice knowing there's other chicken lovers so close to home...

I missed it too
sad.png

Quote:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOO freezer camp
tongue.png

I have a lady coming Wed to look. Let me see what she offers if anything and I will get back to you. I want out of the chickens and these are going to have to go. All are well bred birds from breeders here on BYC

Quote:
Hey there Ted,

How much do you want and are they laying?? I FINALLY got rid of my 3 Silkie Roosters, and have more room in the coop. YAY!

Oh, sorry Evelle! I hit the reply button before I saw your post. Obviously, you're next in line...

Back
Top Bottom