Ideal poultry?

My friend just got her order of "8" Standard cochins from Ideal .... They only sent 5 cochins and there was no note of there only being 5 Cochins. My friend agreed that they could send 4 Packing peanuts if they were cochins ..... Well they sent 7 RIR packing Peanuts one with an unhealed abdomen SHAME ON THEM.

My friend just got her order of "8" Standard cochins from Ideal .... They only sent 5 cochins and there was no note of there only being 5 Cochins. My friend agreed that they could send 4 Packing peanuts if they were cochins ..... Well they sent 7 RIR packing Peanuts one with an unhealed abdomen SHAME ON THEM.
It might have been an accident......of course that's no excuse, but accidents happen.

It might have been an accident......of course that's no excuse, but accidents happen.
Accidents do happen to sex the chicks they have to handle them so surely they noticed... Poor little thing its about 1/2 the size of the others

Last edited:
Thanks!!!
D.gif

Well i changed my order a couple of times
barnie.gif
because i kept changing my mind. Anyway i changed it to 4 blue polish and 6 silkies for the same price as 8 silkies! Anyway they are coming in 2 days! I will post pictures as soon as i get them in the brooder! (this is my friends account, i couldn't get on mine, forgot the password)

Back
Top Bottom