"If their is no rooster how do your hens lay eggs" ?

How many times have you been asked, "If their is no rooster how do your hens lay eggs" ?

• Never.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One or two times.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Five to ten times.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Ten to twenty times.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've been asked this question so many times I've stoped counting.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's to funny!
gig.gif

Yeah, she's hilarious. So funny, I haven't talked to her in 2 years, lol.
roll.png
Sure has made life easier!

I wish more folks would do this, instead of letting mean folks stay in their lives just cause they're related by a freak of biology or marriage.

Life is too short to waste on mean people, family or otherwise.

@donrae are you a "lunatic" too? I bet you think chickens don't need a rooster to lay eggs...am I right or am I right or am I right?

this is kinda crude but, I just say it's like a woman having her monthly, she doesn't need a man around to have that. It's just like chickens laying an egg everyday, THEY DON'T NEED A ROOSTER, lol

Life is too short to waste on mean people, family or otherwise.

@donrae are you a "lunatic" too? I bet you think chickens don't need a rooster to lay eggs...am I right or am I right or am I right?

Of course you're right
lol.png

Thankfully, I do live where I can have roosters, though. Also thankfully, they're mostly mature guys and as of this moment (7:30am) things are blessedly quiet. And, I don't have to put up with hens squatting in front of me...I know some folks think it's cute or whatever, but I don't like it.

I had my neighbor inform me that even though I live in town and am not allowed to have roosters, I should get one anyway so that my hens will lay. I just smiled and walked away. He has no idea that I actually do have a rooster, he just doesn't crow AT ALL! I was tempted to ask him how my moms chickens have been laying for a year with no roo

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom