Illinois chicken rancher new to this site

chefskott

In the Brooder
Sep 6, 2016
Illinois
Hello im from illinois about ten miles from st louos on the illinois side...i dont live on a real ranch but it seems like it.. i have prob 8 to 10 different breeds includimg my breeding ayam cemani chickens... I have 6 ayam cemani eggs in the incubator now...cant wait to hatch em. I started small with 4 chix and its grown to 30+ and now ive moved into hatching and breeding.. i look forward to makin froe ds and bizz connections. have great day!!

We only have four hens (since we live on a 7000 sq ft lot) but we want to get into chicken "ranching". I didn't know that's what it was called. And, we're looking into building a house in Illinois. Do you know what kind of coop or out building we need to build to get into ranching in Illinois? What are the regulations?

We only have four hens (since we live on a 7000 sq ft lot) but we want to get into chicken "ranching". I didn't know that's what it was called. And, we're looking into building a house in Illinois. Do you know what kind of coop or out building we need to build to get into ranching in Illinois? What are the regulations?

Greetings from Kansas, masonminds, and :welcome. Great to have you with us. Best of luck to you and your chicken ranch! :)

Thnl you to all th welcomes.. glad to make new friends and share out love for the chickens..have a great day..just hatched 5 chicks and fonna sit with some of my flock for a lil while on the porch..

Back
Top Bottom