Illinois...

My old lady fluff butts made a run for it when I went to the coop to check that they were behaving with the littles. They were like oh look the garden beds need some work. Yes. Yes they do.

Attachments

• DD8BB559-6C28-4606-90B2-DFEBF66D0C95.jpeg
    DD8BB559-6C28-4606-90B2-DFEBF66D0C95.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • CD78D5A2-FC4D-49D8-9F7C-C4E4A7AA6F29.jpeg
    CD78D5A2-FC4D-49D8-9F7C-C4E4A7AA6F29.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
My old lady fluff butts made a run for it when I went to the coop to check that they were behaving with the littles. They were like oh look the garden beds need some work. Yes. Yes they do.
I saw my birds in the lillies and first thought "oh no". I let them be and looked later and they did a good job. I wish I could rent them out.

Not sure but I will know when I find him/her :ya
Probably an adult , not sure I want to deal with a puppy
Not saying she's the one but I'm fostering a lovely dog from All Herding Breed Dog Rescue of Illinois.
PXL_20210308_163900230.jpg

She is a professional chill dog. Excells at napping. Good with chickens, cats and other dogs, will not tolerate them near her lady parts though.
She doesn't know any word commands, but learning quickly.

Not saying she's the one but I'm fostering a lovely dog from All Herding Breed Dog Rescue of Illinois.
View attachment 2595549
She is a professional chill dog. Excells at napping. Good with chickens, cats and other dogs, will not tolerate them near her lady parts though.
She would be great.
How many rules and regulations to get her? I looked at some of those sites and they want to inspect your place, talk to your vet, references and your first born

View attachment 2595549
She looks a lot like my old puppy. She was mix German shepherd, rottweiler, and wolf.

Headed on our long journey home tomorrow from Florida. I sorta wish I had a way to just move to the keys. I definitely feel in love with the area. There's a small private island for sale with access to the highway... lol.

Thanks for the best wishes for DS. He it's doing well. Aside from a grumpy start to the day that was likely due to his rough night at the ER, he was achamp today and had fun. DD also pulled through today and was on good behavior and having fun. As a special treat we had pizza for dinner since they were both so awesome. Now to bed so I'm well rested for the drive.

I'd offer our good-looking, affectionate, German Shepherd-Hound mix. He'd love a big property to run around. However, he has a terrible naughty streak with an independent, strong willed personality. Loves to dig, chase, jump up on kitchen counters, eat from the garbage can, and can never ever be left unattended. He got out of crate a few times = trashed the house in less than 5 min. You'd probably end up hating me after only a few hours with our Hell-Hound.
:lau

Here he is sporting the lid from the bathroom waste can. Did I mention he knows how to use doorknobs and handles to open almost all doors in the house?
View attachment 2594851View attachment 2594837View attachment 2594839View attachment 2594844View attachment 2594845
Why & HOW did he open the can of peaches????
View attachment 2594846

He also likes to sleep on the stairs to make passage more difficult.
View attachment 2594852
Oh my goodness; that is quite the handful! I read that to my husband and we were both cracking up... I can't get over how he opened up the peaches! 🤣🤣🤣

She would be great.
How many rules and regulations to get her? I looked at some of those sites and they want to inspect your place, talk to your vet, references and your first born

The key is to be good at hard dogs. As a long term husky mom, they see me coming and beg me to take them because huskies are so hard to manage and place. When I just adopted the 2 new pups, I was looking for a bonded pair of female huskies. Found them in Cinncinatti and within 2 days of applying, we were there picking them up. They did call my vet (who gave me a glowing recommendation) but they couldn't do a home inspection since I am 2 states away and let's be honest, where else are they going to find someone who can and wants to take 2 bonded husky puppies!?

The easy breeds are so easy to place, you have to jump through hoops. If you get good at the hard ones, you have rescues looking for you!

Back
Top Bottom