I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission to laugh at me

i bought the light bulbs last night too, maybe tomorrow i will have a chance to cut this lid. It should be raining so i 'should' be able to do it

@Sally Sunshine

so 6" above where the shelf would be

and doesn't look like enough space for the turner to swing

I guess you may have to raise it a bit and put lights on bottom an make sure you have a very good fan in it. and when you set temps make sure your temp towards the top of the egg is close to the bottom so you know your turning air around good enough, you can use cans or whatever under the bulbs make sure your fan is set to hit above the bulbs a bit then so it pushes the heat away from above and circulates it, or put bulbs flat on bottom sticking up with fan blowing over whatver works

I guess you may have to raise it a bit and put lights on bottom an make sure you have a very good fan in it.  and when you set temps make sure your temp towards the top of the egg is close to the bottom so you know your turning air around good enough,  you can use cans or whatever under the bulbs make sure your fan is set to hit above the bulbs a bit then so it pushes the heat away from above and circulates it, or put bulbs flat on bottom sticking up with fan blowing over whatver works
I was also thinking about putting it on its side but I think the measurement is the same and the turner still wont fit

Last edited:
will either of these work?
I don't understand the switches at the bottom of the one in the left

I think the bottom one will. I think you want the output of your adapter to be greater than the combined output of your fans. Ask CC he knows electrical stuff better then I do.

I think the bottom one will. I think you want the output of your adapter to be greater than the combined output of your fans. Ask CC he knows electrical stuff better then I do.
I don't know if he'll come back here, too chatty

I do have another question but don't know if I'll be able to upload pics

Back
Top Bottom