In Honor of Ginger: Share your Rooster pictures here!

Thank you for sharing your story of Ginger. When I saw his picture my brain went to "Huggy Bear"...LOL! Who knows, he just looked so huggable! Here's my boy Sorrel. He's a Swedish Flower Hen. He's so gentle. He came down with bumble foot and is currently recuperating from surgery for it. Roosters are wonderful creatures.

This was my handsome boy - just had to rehome him last week. Just thought id share his pic. Miss him :( Love all the pics being posted.

"Pig Pen" We named him this because he looks dirty. He is a Splash Orpington. Pic was taken at 20 weeks. He is 7 months now. He already weighs 9-10lbs. His dad(HinkJC bird) was about 14lbs and massive.(Mom was an American blood line Orp)

Thank you for sharing your story of Ginger. When I saw his picture my brain went to "Huggy Bear"...LOL! Who knows, he just looked so huggable! Here's my boy Sorrel. He's a Swedish Flower Hen. He's so gentle. He came down with bumble foot and is currently recuperating from surgery for it. Roosters are wonderful creatures.
Swedish flower hen? Hmm... looks like a rooster to me! :) He's really pretty!
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom