INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Thank You!

Congrats!
wee.gif

Thank You!

Thank You!

Same here.  I have other hens that run into a corner, but they turn around and run out.  The Silkies (most of them) will run into a corner and continue to smash themselves into the corner....they will never choose to turn around and run back out.  They do NOT come in out of the rain.  It's so rarely rains here, that I just thought they didn't know what it was....

But they are so cute, and fluffy.  The A-sexual roo is the friendliest.  Likes to be picked up.  The girls spend 3 weeks between going broody.  The boys haven't tried to sit on the nests.  The hens do co parent when there are 2 that go broody.  They fight over the eggs, steal them when the other goes out to eat.  They are bizarre but adorable.
Omg mine keeps smashing in to corners too. Reminds me of those toy cars that you have to pick em up and turn them around to get them to go to the next wall and repeat. My roo sits with his wings spread so all the littles can fit under them an get warm. And they'll be others under him too. Poor confused thing. Guess I didn't help. From the day I got him as a chick, I kelp telling him that he was a hen.

Omg mine keeps smashing in to corners too. Reminds me of those toy cars that you have to pick em up and turn them around to get them to go to the next wall and repeat. My roo sits with his wings spread so all the littles can fit under them an get warm. And they'll be others under him too. Poor confused thing. Guess I didn't help. From the day I got him as a chick, I kelp telling him that he was a hen.

So it's all your fault he's gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom