INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to see how many people have swans and if anyone has prairie chickens.
I have 15 eggs due in 6 or 7 days. I guess I should candle.
I'm setting again tomorrow. To hatch under a waning moon in the barren sign of Gemini (the antithesis of the zodiac hatch philosophy)
Then again on the 16th and the 25th.

I don't think my car will make it. Wife is going on a 4 day campout and float this weekend but I wouldn't have anyone to chicken sit.
Well, I guess I would. My coop fairy that broke her hip a couple months ago got clearance from the Drs. to drive.
She came up yesterday to help me legband chicks.

Do you see a lot of buggies up your way?

That too.
There are birds in South America that lay some unusually colored eggs. I think I should work on importing them.

We know mauve, chartreuse, olive, cerise, fuchsia, magenta, almond, etc.. Because they are colors of fishing lures.

I think he is in Italy. I wish I was too.
good luck on your hatch
fl.gif

glad she was able to help you, i hope she is doing better now. Did she bring the dog?
I see zero buggies, and technically mine is not a 'buggy' it is however 4 wheeled, carriage type thing, but dont know the exact model-late 1800s we believe (i think my neighbor has a buggy that they never use)
you should look into importing them, good luck
lol
i think benny is coming back soon though

Benny is in Italy correct? What about Joey? @Ur-ur-ur-urrr

@shahtir101
  @canadachickens
@prizepete
  @NaJoBeLe
@TJChickens

and I can go on for a bit lol 

:) Well.....I'm not in Italy. Just working my butt off in the heat.
Having more trouble than I used to because my health isn't as good.
One of my son's was just hired on at Hubbell's to do copper work. So he gets to go to work with me which is cool. I get the email notifications from byc to keep up with some of the chatter, but I know I'm missing a lot. How are you doing Sally? What birds did you end up with from my eggs? I will hopefully have more time soon to come back and play! Thanks for thinking about me!
XO

Hard to tell from this angle...sun was wrong...but that mess on the top
is actually the front wall, with provisions for a people door on one end
and a 6' door to get the mower through on the other.
Anyone wanna help me set it?

Slow but sure...mostly slow. Tackling something like this all by your lonesome is a beach.
I need someone to keep me motivated.

Hard to tell from this angle...sun was wrong...but that mess on the top
is actually the front wall, with provisions for a people door on one end
and a 6' door to get the mower through on the other.
Anyone wanna help me set it?

Slow but sure...mostly slow. Tackling something like this all by your lonesome is a beach.
I need someone to keep me motivated.
WOOHOOO KEN!!! You got this!!!

yesss.gif
you can do it!!!!!

@kwhites634 you know what i also see in this picture? That you need ducks (lol)
is that an old pond liner up against the house?

I'm curious to see how many people have swans and if anyone has prairie chickens.
I have 15 eggs due in 6 or 7 days. I guess I should candle.
I'm setting again tomorrow. To hatch under a waning moon in the barren sign of Gemini (the antithesis of the zodiac hatch philosophy)
Then again on the 16th and the 25th.

I don't think my car will make it. Wife is going on a 4 day campout and float this weekend but I wouldn't have anyone to chicken sit.
Well, I guess I would. My coop fairy that broke her hip a couple months ago got clearance from the Drs. to drive.
She came up yesterday to help me legband chicks.

Do you see a lot of buggies up your way?

I hope they catch some. IMHO the best tasting freshwater fish.

It didn't come with instructions?

I had a wrong end pip in each of the last 2 hatches and they made it out fine.

Langshan. Not the US type though. Croads are in the UK only.

Keep the 'bator closed and have patience.

I had a couple plum layers till I realized it was a coating of calcium applied after the reddish maroon pigment was applied.

That too.
There are birds in South America that lay some unusually colored eggs. I think I should work on importing them.

We know mauve, chartreuse, olive, cerise, fuchsia, magenta, almond, etc.. Because they are colors of fishing lures.

I think he is in Italy. I wish I was too.

Don't you have your pilot's license? Either way, fly! Just don't try to go through a barn upside down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom