INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Bubbles? We need to discuss her about her attempt to plot me against sc...
smack.gif
hu.gif

Different threads, but like minds

Steelers-Chest-Bump.gif

He was completely normal. There is another roo with him but they are brothers and LOVE each other.the other one literally like raised him from 3 months.im trying to down size Roos. Have one more for sale. He was a really big chick, but grew up to be he smallest
Well, ya got me...I'm out of ideas. Let us know if you figure it out, unless someone else on here does.

Comb was nice and red. Completely fine. I'm really stumped
That make two of us. I'm to New at this to think of anything else. I'd just guess it's neck got twist or broke somehow. No wounds, comb good and I'm assuming it was eating and drinking fine. What else could it be. Do you have any mean kids around you?

I have to agree, she admitted to lurking, then said it was too weird, hence the closet weirdo label
gig.gif

You guys can lurk, or not lurk. I don't command my minions around like some people
cool.png
you have minions! oh how sweet!

pop.gif

That make two of us. I'm to New at this to think of anything else. I'd just guess it's neck got twist or broke somehow. No wounds, comb good and I'm assuming it was eating and drinking fine. What else could it be. Do you have any mean kids around you?

Nobody all my neighbors loved them and wanted some chicks from them haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom