INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ur. How was ur day ur?
lau.gif
Same sh**... different day.
idunno.gif

Actually, it was a great day. I'm alive, my sinus headache wasn't totally debilitating, and I got a lot of work done... so yeah... it was a great day!

Sorry you're hurting...

Geesh!  Certainly didn't die of old age.  If he appeared healthy up til now and was eating and drinking as he should, it must've an undetected problem he was born with, unless there's a possibility he and a dominant rooster got into it...I've had that happen

He was completely normal. There is another roo with him but they are brothers and LOVE each other.the other one literally like raised him from 3 months.im trying to down size Roos. Have one more for sale. He was a really big chick, but grew up to be he smallest

Same sh**... different day.  :idunno

Actually, it was a great day. I'm alive, my sinus headache wasn't totally debilitating, and I got a lot of work done... so yeah... it was a great day!

Sorry you're hurting...
I'm kinda use to it. Just can't do much on days like this.

He was completely normal. There is another roo with him but they are brothers and LOVE each other.the other one literally like raised him from 3 months.im trying to down size Roos. Have one more for sale. He was a really big chick, but grew up to be he smallest
has his comb been good and red. I'm just trying to think of anything. I guess he could've got hung up and broke his neck like someone stated.

I'm kinda use to it. Just can't do much on days like this.
has his comb been good and red. I'm just trying to think of anything. I guess he could've got hung up and broke his neck like someone stated.

Comb was nice and red. Completely fine. I'm really stumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom