INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put a damp paper towel around it and in a cup. It's thrashing about pretty badly, keeps going to the edge of the flooring which has a nice gap. Already had to unwedge it once. I think I just need to make a darn incubator myself... I had one die last hatch that was thrashing all over like this...but it had guts hanging out, at least this one looks closed.

Bubbles
We aren't at the OK corral! And Chaos isn't Wyatt Earp!
lol.png
lau.gif

History shows that in some time of the 20th century there were people that thought about my people exactly that!......
This is true. It was an unfortunate time in history.

That's what I'm hoping will happen. I have one hen who stands guard at the door & won't even let the 4 youngsters in the same run into the coop for the night; the have to sleep on the roost pole @ the far end of the run. Thanks for the input.
Do you think the 4 youngsters would try and bunk with the other youngsters?

I am fine, thanks, the end of working day, and the beginning of the real work, at home!

And you? Preparing yourself for the hunting season?

I know what you mean about the real work being at home :D
I'm doing well. Yes, hunting season will be here very soon. I'm ready to harvest some deer for my freezer and enjoy being out in the woods.

Archery season's been in all month down here, but it's been too blessed hot. It's getting cooler now, but I'm trying to get this new building wrapped up before snow flies.

Do you shoot good with the crossbow?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom