INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought we were hunting animals? :confused:

You said you were gonna "take him out."

Bubbles

We aren't at the OK corral! And Chaos isn't Wyatt Earp! :lol:

Now you sound like Tom Selleck in "Quigley down Under", one of my favorite movies.

The filim where he is us a sharpshooter that came to Australia? :)lol: )

That's the one. I also like the line where he told the bad guy, who he'd just shot, "I said I didn't like pistols; I didn't say I don't know how to use them". That has to be a real classic!

I remmber that sentence! The bed guy was the shrif of Nottingham in rubbing hood prince of thieves, with Kevin kostner and Morgan Freeman

Last edited:
Quote: Archery season's been in all month down here, but it's been too blessed hot. It's getting cooler now, but I'm trying to get this new building wrapped up before snow flies.
Do yiu shoot good with the crossbow? Depends on what I'm shooting at. I can hit a bag target just fine, but I seem to have a problem hitting a deer at the same range, even though the target's sitting in the same spot. Makes no sense to me
idunno.gif
It called the Dear rush, it is because the adrenaline pumps befor you shoot an animal and that makes your hurt beat strongly = you out of aiming!
We call that 'Buck fever". That hasn't bothered me for years, unless maybe when I'm lined up on a really nice buck, which hasn't happened in a long long time, unfortunately.

dawwwwwwww Welcome over!!! and hello again! sometimes they will hatch 19-20 depends on temps etc. bawahhahhaaaaaaa yer so cute Jess!!!! Love this pic! did you use it to clean the bator? How are the chicks and your hatch! @stephde29 you have pics!! ITs great to leave them in there playing soccer!! [COLOR=000000]WHY LAY HATCHING EGGS HORIZONTAL TOUCHING:[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]It is now known that the different embryos communicate with each other by a series of clicking sounds, the rate of clicking being the important feature. Ensuring the eggs on the hatching eggs are in contact with each other facilitates the synchronization of hatching where the eggs are incubated in a modern machine. This assists in reducing the time between when the first and last chicks hatch[COLOR=008080]. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Sweet image!!! what day 3??? @BantyChooks @BantyChooks do you have the post link for serama? @Roada Red up it to 72 if its the serama looks like a great time!!! oh noooooo!!!!!! @campingshaws update>?
What to do when you find a HIGH TEMPS in Bator post #7061
What is the maximum and minimum range of temp I can go before killing the chicks? post #12473
I cant afford them, nor do I want to. Plus I quit and would be stupid to start back up again. I smell pretty now too! :D lol I pray yer wife dont smoke in the dang house phil! And you dont go to that club filled with smoke, yer asking for trouble! :frow barely breathing waiting in the land of the dead Welcome!!! how cute!!! what kind are they?? Great lookin chicks!!! lmao!!! yer funny!!! I like you :highfive: if they have been living together in the same coops for at least A MONTH you should be fine!! they should keep separate even in the yard
That don't sound good.... https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-sunshine-bantychooks/145220_20#post_17508534

Traded him for a bottle of mascato too! Hehe
LOL

It is a good skill to have. I enjoy it and would enjoy taking you out.
duc.gif

Oh dear... So took around 36hrs for this little one to get out...assistance was given, membrane stuck where it was first pip'd... I noticed the pinkish bare spot on its back, right between the wings... Now that the chick is bangin around, it's bleeding some, reminds me of scrape... Could a chick not close up all the way on its back? I'm trying to remember if I noticed it when it got free of the shell, but I was more worried about yolk and it's umbilical area...
sad.png
It probably tore its skin when it pulled off from the shell.

Yea I think statewide archery starts up here soon.
A few more weeks. There is a hunting camp next door. One of the guys stopped in yesterday.

Made the mistake of laying back down. Now we're running late.
Not a mistake. Sleep is good for your health. Stress isn't. Relax. Everything will get done.

I lost a bunch of quotes. Darn.

Quote:
lau.gif

Oh dear... So took around 36hrs for this little one to get out...assistance was given, membrane stuck where it was first pip'd... I noticed the pinkish bare spot on its back, right between the wings... Now that the chick is bangin around, it's bleeding some, reminds me of scrape... Could a chick not close up all the way on its back? I'm trying to remember if I noticed it when it got free of the shell, but I was more worried about yolk and it's umbilical area...
sad.png

remember if there is any blood at all in them veins that yolk IS NOT absorbed ever!

I put a damp paper towel around it and in a cup. It's thrashing about pretty badly, keeps going to the edge of the flooring which has a nice gap. Already had to unwedge it once. I think I just need to make a darn incubator myself... I had one die last hatch that was thrashing all over like this...but it had guts hanging out, at least this one looks closed.

I hope it makes it
NAVELS She HATCHED! But what's with her butt? post #25012
Quote: Oh SWEET!!!! you have to have a tight pen and small door access or them suckers will get out if you dont tame them well enough.... like me all things wild lol I have a pair from TJ of the redgolds, they are in the grow out pen locked tight since I lost the other two the turds took flight!!!

Quote: notta zip zero 0 NONE

Quote: you betcha !!!

@Sally Sunshine
Hello Darlin'
hugs.gif
love.gif

hugs and love whites, hope you are well and the widdle wife too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom