INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the eggs. About to unwrap them and let them sit for a few hours while I fiddle with the incubator temps/humidity to get it perfect.
Good luck. When you fiddle with that incubator you need to give it time to stabilize.

Quote: Getting angry at someone, and wanting what is right, doesn't mean you stop loving the other person.

I just collected the smallest chicken egg I've ever seen It was only about an inch or two long, and not fully hard. Has to be from one of the pullets; I'd already gathered three from three layers. I didn't expect to be getting any eggs from the younger ladies for another couple of weeks, but I'll take it.

I'd post a picture of the midget egg for you if Microsoft hadn't screwed up my uploading capability
barnie.gif
I got one of those early this year, but the shell was hard.

Banty cochins and a keet!

Cute! Guineas still laying there?

Got the eggs. About to unwrap them and let them sit for a few hours while I fiddle with the incubator temps/humidity to get it perfect.
Good luck. When you fiddle with that incubator you need to give it time to stabilize.
Sometimes its not easy to be nice :hugs my shop would have just told you about it and kept going
My struggle is that I am supposed to love people as a believer, but too often I focus on my concerns or 'rights' rather than trusting the Lord to take care of me and loving the people. It hurts my heart that I continue to stumble on this same sin. It reminds me of a line in this week's sermon which was "The opposite of love is not hate, but rather self love."
Getting angry at someone, and wanting what is right, doesn't mean you stop loving the other person.
I just collected the smallest chicken egg I've ever seen It was only about an inch or two long, and not fully hard. Has to be from one of the pullets; I'd already gathered three from three layers. I didn't expect to be getting any eggs from the younger ladies for another couple of weeks, but I'll take it. I'd post a picture of the midget egg for you if Microsoft hadn't screwed up my uploading capability :barnie
Mine have never once laid, so I wouldn't know. :/ The keet came from my neighbor.

Quote: Getting angry at someone, and wanting what is right, doesn't mean you stop loving the other person.
I just collected the smallest chicken egg I've ever seen It was only about an inch or two long, and not fully hard. Has to be from one of the pullets; I'd already gathered three from three layers. I didn't expect to be getting any eggs from the younger ladies for another couple of weeks, but I'll take it.

I'd post a picture of the midget egg for you if Microsoft hadn't screwed up my uploading capability
barnie.gif

Mine have never once laid, so I wouldn't know.
hmm.png
The keet came from my neighbor.
Yours aren't old enough to lay or you can't find their nests? Nice neighbor.
clap.gif

Sometimes its not easy to be nice :hugs my shop would have just told you about it and kept going
My struggle is that I am supposed to love people as a believer, but too often I focus on my concerns or 'rights' rather than trusting the Lord to take care of me and loving the people. It hurts my heart that I continue to stumble on this same sin. It reminds me of a line in this week's sermon which was "The opposite of love is not hate, but rather self love."
Getting angry at someone, and wanting what is right, doesn't mean you stop loving the other person.
I just collected the smallest chicken egg I've ever seen It was only about an inch or two long, and not fully hard. Has to be from one of the pullets; I'd already gathered three from three layers. I didn't expect to be getting any eggs from the younger ladies for another couple of weeks, but I'll take it. I'd post a picture of the midget egg for you if Microsoft hadn't screwed up my uploading capability :barnie
Mine have never once laid, so I wouldn't know. :/ The keet came from my neighbor.
Yours aren't old enough to lay or you can't find their nests? Nice neighbor. :clap
They were a year old in July. I never found a nest, and I'm not sure they ever had one. Maybe I've got two cocks? I've given up on these two. :rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom