INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time for lunch.
wee.gif

Everyone have a good afternoon, or evening (Benny)!
frow.gif

I just collected the smallest chicken egg I've ever seen It was only about an inch or two long, and not fully hard. Has to be from one of the pullets; I'd already gathered three from three layers. I didn't expect to be getting any eggs from the younger ladies for another couple of weeks, but I'll take it.

I'd post a picture of the midget egg for you if Microsoft hadn't screwed up my uploading capability :barnie
:celebrate More eggs! With the BCM is it darker?

Last edited:
Good luck! What chicken show? Icelandics typically hatch early too.

I'm doing well. Glad you are able to sit comfortably!
Thanks!! I hear you have quite the flock. I got them as part of a cream legbar package but if I like them I will probably be ordering more. Do you sell your eggs? The show is in Birch Run Michigan. I wanted to enter my tricolored serama Stan but he had an unexpected death????? rest of the birds are thriving. Barry my malaysian would show well as would his hen Patty and my new white Silkies serama cockerel Fuzz but I haven't had time to work with them on the table like I wanted to. Might just go have a girls weekend-watch learn and relax
big_smile.png

I got 2 1/2 dozen eggs from the silkie person, 2 were cracked beyond repair, 2 had tiny cracks, so I put liquid bandage on them. they are all now small side down in the egg containers. I took pics of them to get recommendations on how to fix each eggs.(if possible)

I'll post soon. Just have to edit.

Quote: Getting angry at someone, and wanting what is right, doesn't mean you stop loving the other person.
I just collected the smallest chicken egg I've ever seen It was only about an inch or two long, and not fully hard. Has to be from one of the pullets; I'd already gathered three from three layers. I didn't expect to be getting any eggs from the younger ladies for another couple of weeks, but I'll take it.

I'd post a picture of the midget egg for you if Microsoft hadn't screwed up my uploading capability
barnie.gif
I got one of those early this year, but the shell was hard.
Banty cochins and a keet!

Cute! Guineas still laying there?

Mine have never once laid, so I wouldn't know.
hmm.png
The keet came from my neighbor. Yours aren't old enough to lay or you can't find their nests? Nice neighbor.
clap.gif

They were a year old in July. I never found a nest, and I'm not sure they ever had one. Maybe I've got two cocks? I've given up on these two.
rant.gif

I have about 8 you can have, bound to be some females in there. They just hatched in the spring so no eggs yet.

Quote: Birch Run I know from dog shows. Sorry about Stan. I haven't sold any eggs, tried shipping some to Sally and they actually made it in pretty good shape and she had some hatch.

Quote: Thanks Chaos!

I have had my first taste of coffee this morning so I am on my way to being a person.
I subscribed to this thread in hopes of learning and I also needed to watch those that are still hatching until March when my incubator starts to hum.
I am still missing the "Oz" thread.
Me too! But I'm glad to see some revitalization with "reruns".

They were a year old in July. I never found a nest, and I'm not sure they ever had one. Maybe I've got two cocks? I've given up on these two.
rant.gif
take pics of their faces, i was looking into this awhile ago

I got 2 1/2 dozen eggs from the silkie person, 2 were cracked beyond repair, 2 had tiny cracks, so I put liquid bandage on them. they are all now small side down in the egg containers. I took pics of them to get recommendations on how to fix each eggs.(if possible)

I'll post soon. Just have to edit.
fl.gif

I have about 8 you can have, bound to be some females in there. They just hatched in the spring so no eggs yet.

Birch Run I know from dog shows. Sorry about Stan. I haven't sold any eggs, tried shipping some to Sally and they actually made it in pretty good shape and she had some hatch.

Thanks Chaos!
Where did you get the guinea eggs, my BIL is looking at getting some, and i am going to have to hatch them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom