INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
even in Louisiana? i would think that would be close to ideal for them?
It snows in LA. That's too cold for tropical fish.

I didn't go to my 50 year H.S. reunion; didn't want to see a bunch of old fogies. Actually, I've only ever been to one.
I missed the 40 year one but I went to several others. I'm looking forward to the 50 - just to see how many of us are still alive if nothing else.
At the last one I went to it was amazing how people had moved to all corners of the globe. I was even surprised by all the bald guys at the 10 year.

if I come visit do you think i can make it home by noon if there no traffic???
Easily.

Quote:
My struggle is that I am supposed to love people as a believer, but too often I focus on my concerns or 'rights' rather than trusting the Lord to take care of me and loving the people. It hurts my heart that I continue to stumble on this same sin.
It reminds me of a line in this week's sermon which was "The opposite of love is not hate, but rather self love."
Interesting line. Not sure I get the point. Does that mean selfishness? I think self respect is similar to self love.

I just collected the smallest chicken egg I've ever seen It was only about an inch or two long, and not fully hard. Has to be from one of the pullets; I'd already gathered three from three layers. I didn't expect to be getting any eggs from the younger ladies for another couple of weeks, but I'll take it.

I'd post a picture of the midget egg for you if Microsoft hadn't screwed up my uploading capability
barnie.gif
Wind egg. I've gotten a few of them. I save them and take them to class to show egg anomalies.

Morning CC.
frow.gif

The last time we went to the beach is was filthy and covered in sea glass. I'm tempted to go back with a bucket to clean it all up, then use for crafts.
The amount of broken glass on this property is amazing. If I run into one in the yard I put it in my pocket to throw it away. There are a couple spots that had been a dump. That's where the bottles came from. Occasionally I take a bucket out there and fill it with broken glass as the chickens continue to dig it up.

on so many levels
i work in travel
he.gif
What do you do?

It's a bit unfair though, geography is one of my passions, along with nature, science, automation, snow sports and canoeing.

I got 2 1/2 dozen eggs from the silkie person, 2 were cracked beyond repair, 2 had tiny cracks, so I put liquid bandage on them. they are all now small side down in the egg containers. I took pics of them to get recommendations on how to fix each eggs.(if possible)

I'll post soon. Just have to edit.
I hope the liquid bandage works for you.

I see a blur.

Here's a sample of most of the eggs being candled. I got them all upright in the egg cartons, and will turn them in the egg cartons.
26 looks the worst, thats the only one i see cracked though

It snows in LA. That's too cold for tropical fish.

What do you do?

It's a bit unfair though, geography is one of my passions, along with nature, science, automation, snow sports and canoeing.
I didnt know it snowed in LA, but it doesnt surprise me either
i have worked in all areas of the company, but its a cruise agency mostly
i am not the best at geography but it always amazes me how bad others are

Molto bene!

This Sunday is the Jewish new year eve, " rosh Hashana " ראש השנה so I we have a little vacation !

I love very much this holiday period!

The traditional blessing is "cetiva Va chatima tova" כתיבה וחתימה טובה

It means that The All mighty will judge you to a good life the next year.

So my freind I will bless you , And all ouer freinds in this wonderful forum

In the blessings of " Chtiva Vactima Tova" to you and to your love ones!

Hope that God will bless you all with a good helth, loving family and freinds and decent

livelihood!

Question for you, 

For Rosh Hashana are you also supposed to call everyone that may have wronged you and give forgiveness, so as to start the new year fresh and clean?

i may be remembering this wrong 

No, you do remmber it right, according to tradition you can ask forgiveness from the All mighty only on offense you have done towards him, בין אדם למקום but offense in between pepole you can't ask for forgiveness from God unless you asked befor the offended person, בין אדם לחברו.

Last edited:
Even if one doesn't travel much I would think that they would know where certain countries are.

-Kathy
i have never travelled but even before i started here i knew where Israel is
and many other places lol
its a sad sad world we live in these days

i have never travelled but even before i started here i knew where Israel is
and many other places lol
its a sad sad world we live in these days
I've never travelled, and with out looking at a map, I'd have said that Isreal is somewhere in the middle east, with the hot, dry climate countries.

To be more specific, i'd have to look at a map. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom