INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Quote:
I finally found out how the mink were getting into my once Fort Knox of a coop.
The floor of the external nest boxes are 1/8" hardware cloth. When I was running electric to the coop, the conduit ninety coming out of the trench came up under the nest box so I had to cut a 1" hole in the hardware cloth to take the fishtape for pulling the wire. That was the only opening in the building that large.
It makes me think about the horrible deaths of deer and other animals that get hung up in fencing.

.ok but how do I keep it out and other animals
Close off all openings above 1/2", all ventilation needs to be covered with 1/4" hardware cloth.

.Please restate that in English with punctuation so we can help.

If you are in the Central time zone like I am, Eastern time zone will be an hour later than you. Mountain time will be an hour earlier and Pacific time will be 2 hours earlier.

I don't have to squint, either, but it blew my mind so much I kept doing it 5 or 10 more times
Hard to fathom how an animal can squeeze thru a hole much smaller than the diameter of its skull
How about the fighting bucks that get their racks entangled together? I've heard of one dying while the other lived but couldn't free himself. Also saw a picture of 4 of them all tangled up in one another that had aparantly drowned
Wonder what part of "1/4" hardware cloth" he didn't understand the first time
I don't think punctuation is required anymore in schools
Normally, I wouldn't presume to call you out, but the Eastern Time Zone is an hour ahead the Central zone, two ahead of the Mountain time, and three ahead of Pacific
hide.gif

Last edited:
I have about 8 you can have, bound to be some females in there. They just hatched in the spring so no eggs yet.

Birch Run I know from dog shows. Sorry about Stan. I haven't sold any eggs, tried shipping some to Sally and they actually made it in pretty good shape and she had some hatch.

Thanks Chaos!

Looks good! I thought you got 6 eggs though?

I think if I had a bigger cabinet incubator that didn't have a humidity controller on it I would be more inclined to buy one.

Shalom my freind

Como sta?

Bien, e tu?

Molto bene!
This Sunday is the Jewish new year eve, " rosh Hashana " ראש השנה so I will have a little vacation !
I love very much this holiday period!
The traditional blessing is "cetiva Va chatima tova" כתיבה וחתימה טובה
It means that The All mighty will judge you to a good life the next year.
So my freind I will bless you , And all ouer freinds in this wonderful forum
In the blessings of " Chtiva Vactima Tova" to you and to your love ones!
Hope that God will bless you all with a good helth, loving family and freinds and decent
livelihood!

Last edited:
I have about 8 you can have, bound to be some females in there. They just hatched in the spring so no eggs yet.

Birch Run I know from dog shows. Sorry about Stan. I haven't sold any eggs, tried shipping some to Sally and they actually made it in pretty good shape and she had some hatch.

Thanks Chaos!
Let me know if you ever want to try shipping them again-I'll be happy to pay ya! Where are you located?

Molto bene!
This Sunday is the Jewish new year eve, " rosh Hashana " ראש השנה so I we have a little vacation !
I love very much this holiday period!
The traditional blessing is "cetiva Va chatima tova" כתיבה וחתימה טובה
It means that The All mighty will judge you to a good life the next year.
So my freind I will bless you , And all ouer freinds in this wonderful forum
In the blessings of " Chtiva Vactima Tova" to you and to your love ones!
Hope that God will bless you all with a good helth, loving family and freinds and decent
livelihood!
Question for you,

For Rosh Hashana are you also supposed to call everyone that may have wronged you and give forgiveness, so as to start the new year fresh and clean?

i may be remembering this wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom