INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BYC was Savior last night, when "we all wasn't" around silly chicken

and if you ask again how you lock down them eggs boy, well well well you know I will have to call in Foghorn leghorn to have a talk with ya!
wink.png

Everyone make it through the storm in Spokane last night w/o too many problems?
Saw where 3 were killed by falling trees.

There are still a bunch without power. My house never lost it though we did have some brownouts. There are more outages than during the ice storm that happened in '96. Sad for the 3 who passed.

There are still a bunch without power. My house never lost it though we did have some brownouts. There are more outages than during the ice storm that happened in '96. Sad for the 3 who passed.
Yeah, I read that the power co's saying there were more outages than they've ever recorded.

Tried to candle this morning but couldnt see anything. ?...its day 14. I did see what I thought was a blood ring in one :( I dont smell anything rotten, so could i just leave them all in there? Chases gma never candled, but I dont know what her hatch rates were either.

Last edited:
Tried to candle this morning but couldnt see anything. ?...its day 14. I did see what I thought was a blood ring in one :( I dont smell anything rotten, so could i just leave them all in there? Chases gma never candled, but I dont know what her hatch rates were either.

I would leave it until you're sure it's dead. I had one white egg that had a big red smear in it from what looked like a popped vessel, that chick was the first to hatch.

Generator went down at midnight, electric company says may be a week before power is back because there is so much damage. Kissing the eggs goodbye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom