INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all! Sorry it's been a while but things have been busy this direction. Haven't had a chance to catch up but will be on and off in the next couple days! I hope all is well with everyone!

My last hatch is now 6 weeks (yikes) and once the weather warms up above 40 they will go outside to their coop. Which I sure hope is before the next batch in the Bator comes out! So I had 6 hens and 3 Roos but lost one hen at about 4 weeks at no surprise to myself.
Then surprisingly I had 33 eggs show up in my Bator :idunno and they are on day 5! I needed to add water today so I grabbed a couple to candle and every single one I candled had veins!

Dang this incubating thing is super addictive! :oops:

"Bye Felicia"

LMAO
snort

Hey y'all! Sorry it's been a while but things have been busy this direction. Haven't had a chance to catch up but will be on and off in the next couple days! I hope all is well with everyone!

My last hatch is now 6 weeks (yikes) and once the weather warms up above 40 they will go outside to their coop. Which I sure hope is before the next batch in the Bator comes out! So I had 6 hens and 3 Roos but lost one hen at about 4 weeks at no surprise to myself.
Then surprisingly I had 33 eggs show up in my Bator
idunno.gif
and they are on day 5! I needed to add water today so I grabbed a couple to candle and every single one I candled had veins!

Dang this incubating thing is super addictive!
hide.gif
amb!!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
sweet!!!! dont bother catching up! some more keep showing up in ours too! ha ha!!

Last edited:
I think I've finally figured out what one of my chickens is. I was told when I got it that she was a RIR/leghorn mix... which would be correct... if I'm correct in thinking she's a Welsummer. She's still young, and just laid her first egg yesterday. She'd started losing her tail feathers when these pics were taken. Can anyone confirm or deny my guess of breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom