INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh how lovely!!!   good make something wonderful for them!!!  dont forget to update us Heather!  Good luck!
I'm back! I just pulled little one out of the bator and got the rest of its membrane off of its head. There wasn't any bleeding this time, and judging by the way it was moving around, I'm hopeful that it'll be able to get out of its shell now. *fingers crossed*

Quote:
fl.gif

-Kathy

(((Hugs))) walk away if you need to. Read about the cows swimming peacefully in the ocean (long story. Just smile for me).
I'm taking a break from standing over the incubator to feed my other animals. Cows swimming in the ocean? :lol:

I like to say silly things. A dog is a giraffe. A deer is a hamster. A horse is a gerbil. And... Cows swim in the ocean, while fish fly.
I was at a local store, and couldn't get rid of my hiccups. A woman asked me what swam in the ocean. I told her cows. She was baffled, but my hiccups were gone.
A week later, while on a motorcycle group ride, there were a bunch of cows wading in the river. I now have proof that cows are what others call fish!

Last edited:
I'm taking a break from standing over the incubator to feed my other animals. Cows swimming in the ocean?
lol.png

I like to say silly things. A dog is a giraffe. A deer is a hamster. A horse is a gerbil. And... Cows swim in the ocean, while fish fly.
I was at a local store, and couldn't get rid of my hiccups. A woman asked me what swam in the ocean. I told her cows. She was baffled, but my hiccups were gone.
A week later, while on a motorcycle group ride, there were a bunch of cows wading in the river. I now have proof that cows are what others call fish!
Makes perfect sense......scary, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom