INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night i candled a some eggs to see how they were doing i was able to put a few in lockdown , fingers crossed that i finally get some pips , these are a few that were in the wonky batch so my faith is low but high at the same time

31, feels like 27
Strip down to not very much, run around the outside of your house 3 times. Should wake you up
lau.gif

I"M BAAAAAACK!

@venymae I MISS YOU!!!

Thats awesome!! the turner is still running good? how often does it turn?
I'll review my notes to get more organized. In the beginning I had the incubator running dry (16-25%) and used the switch to turn the eggs one turn about 5 times a day. I did that from day 2 - day 6 or so. Then I set the timer/auto turner to 15 minutes 4 times a day until about day 12. I might have the dates wrong, but the air cells concerned me (a couple were wiggly and large) so I increased humidity to >40%. I turned by the switch twice a day until day 14 when I stopped turning. I didn't stick with a set plan. I'm going to modify my timer to get better records next time.
Brief review: microwave turner is great reliability and pace of turning. I'm continuing to assess.

A dozen posts while I was typing... Still can't keep up. I hope all is well with all.
ok awesome!!! its ok when you can you can!! good luck

Quote: just put the one socket in the middle and add this to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom