INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crested Barred Rock Jumbo Blue egg layers anyone? I love them!!

The roo I process yesterday from the Halloween hatch was so much bigger than the other roosters cant really tell but he was almost 2x size!! I skinned and quartered them so never got weights.
he.gif
it was getting dark and I was getting frozen

Is that fox a full body mount? How old are the F2? Does the roo in this second pic have the inner toe on the one foot turned in (it kinda looks that way)? What the the dark game bird looking ones in the last pic?

I like Benny's turner. But I plan to put a pull string on either end so there won't be a rod sticking out. Or perhaps a jointed rod, so it could lay flat when not in use. Food for thought, for sure.

Question: on a forced air LG styro should the fan be blowing into the incubator or out? I started with a still air but added a fan as a kit designed for the styros. I installed it based on the instructions but it seems like its spinning the wrong way. Part of the reason I'm thinking that is its having severe low humidity issues. Just my thinking but if the humidity in the room is lets say 50% and the fan is circulating that air into the incubator wouldn't it be roughly the same.

you betcha  45 degree angle but gonna be tough not to have hot spots up high and not have the fan run on them..... 

Hmm true..

Banti  you may be better off doing a benny type turner!!   [COLOR=008080]Bennys Awesome MANUAL horizonal EGG TURNER[/COLOR] post #29955 

Yeah, I'll look into that than.... I'm trying to not increase the price too much so I'm up for anything homemade... Goal is under 50$ for the whole thing.
-Banti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom