INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't looking at the time. I have been up so long, it feels like it is almost noon, or even a little after. I am hoping Duckling stays with her grandmother until after supper. I have so much to do today!

Un uh. I spent almost two hours trying to re-learn how to use the carpet scrubber yesterday. I do that every time I go to use it! If I can't do that, no way I am tackling a build.

Oh... Um.... Well, you could probably figure it out anyway.... Know anyone that could help you?
-Banti

Quote: 14 reviews ratings
Q&A
By: Coleman
Walmart #: 552035097
k2-_3cfd61f7-adcd-4919-af59-1b9a1da29866.v1.jpg-152afedce20253fc415f4b19b5c76813493ad350-optim-450x450.jpg

Order Wafer Thermostat for Hova-Bator Egg Incubators | Cabinet | Desktop| Brooder 3122

Price:
US $22.75

Wafer Thermostat for Hova-Bator Egg Incubators | Cabinet | Desktop| Brooder 3122
( 270949887789 )
Quantity: 2

I have also purchased a STC because I want to try one in mine, to COMPARE with the wafers I love so much

ITEM PRICE:
US $15.80

Universal STC-1000 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat w/ Sensor AC 110V

LL

The fans I ordered, and I ordered higher cfm and rpms so I may have to adjust humidity more because of the fan, but I wanted more air flow in them anyways.

Lot 2PCS New 80mm IDE Chassis Fan Cooling for Computer PC Host 4 Pins

Price:
US $6.99 for two, I ordered 4 total because I need to have extras on hand just in case.

Features:
1. Silent Fan Cooling System
2. Special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow
4. 4 Pins Connector Male and Female
5. Provide excellent ventilation for your PC cases

Specification:
Speed reference: 1800 +/-10% RPM
Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
Noise Reference: 23 db
Reference air flow: 60CFM
Rated Voltage: 12V
Rated Current: 0.18A
Interface Type: 4 Pins Male and Female
Length: 11.8inches
Size: 3.1 x 3.1 x 1 in(L x W x H)
Color: black

Package include:
2 x Computer Chassis Fan

two per cooler, cheap at lowes ceramic
LL

I got my major parts for two bators, @sarasweatman coming to your home soon!!
just need to get the minor shtuffss!!!!1

BTW this cooler interior is 10"x21" and 12" depth and its a 52 quart
If I do more after this I would go a bit larger on the interior. I forgot this cooler is a good thick insulated cooler and that takes up
space and makes the inside smaller. keep that in mind should you order any!

wh

I wasn't looking at the time. I have been up so long, it feels like it is almost noon, or even a little after. I am hoping Duckling stays with her grandmother until after supper. I have so much to do today!

Un uh. I spent almost two hours trying to re-learn how to use the carpet scrubber yesterday. I do that every time I go to use it! If I can't do that, no way I am tackling a build.

You're not supposed to tackle a build, you're supposed to build a build. With Duckling away for the day what excuse are you going to use when you trip over a book?

It is in a book I'm going to be tripping over today!

There's a second incubator underneath the top incubator, and I need to get out the superglue for the bottom incubator. On the other side of the bed, are 18 chicks that are really starting to smell bad! So I have to clean their brooder a second time.
Aaaaaaand then there's the closet.

Good Morning, Light of my Life. How you feeling this morning?
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
awwwww whites your so sweet!
love.gif
I am good, cough is going away. Have a full house today and now lil Luke is sick with a stomach flu bug. He went back to bed so trying to catch up quick.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

so whats the count male females? I posted pics of my project F2 chicks did you see them?
By my count it's 4 vs 2 boys. No if you posted them yesterday I skipped those 400 posts. Will go back and stalk you for yesterday and see if I can find them.

Sorry, that pic wasn't clear... They are on the bottom, that just illustrates the distance from the side.
-Banti

The lights can be fairly close together.........at least in my opinion. Specially if the space is small like that.

I'm trying to make my own turner, not electric but I won't have to reach inside to turn.... Is it OK to hand turn eggs set upright? Like have them on a see saw type thing that is pushed to either side whenever I walk by?
-Banti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom