INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hate to part with good company, I must be a party-pooper and call it a night. I hope everyone has a great night, and to Benny, a great morning!!!
frow.gif

@Sally Sunshine
 and @LittleLakePhil
 : Sorry to hear that your lungs aren't behaving. :hugs

This very week we are covering respiratory infections with eh first year medical students (previous week was chronic respiratory diseases). In addition to making sure they understand the nuts and bolts of the causes and treatments of the diseases, we take a lot of time to make sure they understand the kind of impact that chronic respiratory issues/diseases have on a person's life and their daily activities. 

(Do you guys wear a mask when cleaning coops or brooders? You probably should - just sayin') :hugs :hugs :hugs

No I really don't...years of working in an automotive shop with dust and fumes have not helped my situation....I have ducks so they aren't really dusty....but when I go in my attic I put a respirator on...three decades of asthma you'd think of learn.
G`night Phil

Good night!

OK, guys, had a long day, and need to drive up to Austin tomorrow for the day to teach the Pharmacy students. Time to pull the plug on today.

Goodnight everyone! (And have a great day Benny and the other "second shift" folks!)

- Ant Farm

OK, guys, had a long day, and need to drive up to Austin tomorrow for the day to teach the Pharmacy students. Time to pull the plug on today. 

Goodnight everyone! (And have a great day Benny and the other "second shift" folks!)

- Ant Farm 

Night Fire Ant

Currently Viewing
10 Members, 10 Guests
Akrnaf2 CTKen Fire Ant Farm LittleLakePhil MotorcycleChick billiejw89 chicken hawk 33 jkazena jmdes jwlpoultry
Goodnight everyone hope you sleep well. And to Benny have a good day!

Ok I caught up incubation is going well temp has fluctuated a little here and there but today I got home from work and it was 95 so I slowly increased the temp back up things will probably be fine going to candle tomorrow night again I did a quick spot candle a few nights ago and had found a 13th viable egg
I also picked up 12 baby meat birds too last week

Dear friends, I'm new in this thread but knew little about hatching. One of my turkeys laid about ten (10) eggs & refused to hatch them. Pls how can I incubate & hatch them or better still how do I handle such situation in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom