INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 Members, 6 Guests
Fire Ant Farm Jessimom Pensmaster Sally Sunshine Ur-ur-ur-urrr billiejw89 campingshaws chicken hawk 33 country lovin daxigait dolfi dreamercatcher63 fire370 jwlpoultry kwhites634

frow.gif

what different breeds of chickens does everyone have.? :) :) :) ;) ;) :) :) :)
I have or am hatching replacement RIR, bym, Barred Rocks, black sexlinks, Welsummer, silver laced Wyandotte, CLB, olive eggers, EE, Sapphires, Leghorn, blue black splash orpington, lavender orpington, swedish flower hens, ameruacana, golden comet, rainbow, and soon HRIR, I am trying several breeds to see what I want to keep in addition to my RIR and BR long term.

Last edited:

Whew! I'll need to read this over a few times before it makes sense! Lol- thank you though! Hubby being a General Contractor will come in handy
1f609.png

I wasn't sure yet if I wanted to wire off the bottom and make the ramp come up from the bottom...but then is have to make some sort of tray for the the 2nd floor... To use as a brooder/grow out/breeding coop, do you suggest blocking off one side or both? I was actually thinking of putting the box(es) off the front- didn't see the need for the two doors, but, it might also make it akward. Good point with the gutters and roof pitch- thanks! What angle should the access ramp be? I'd love to get the Bielefelder and Marans chicks out in it ASAP! Our winters MIGHT see 6 nights below freezing...and by that, I mean 31.5 Degrees F. As you know we get hardly any rain but lots of drying wind so far...which we do NOT need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom