INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope not at all. I love my mutts.

Nothing wrong with a good mutt

I are one!
lau.gif

I too...
yup
Looks like Phil and I are loved!!!
love.gif
yesss.gif

@Sally Sunshine what year/generation are you in with your project bird?
I would love some when they are ready.

Good evening everybody!
see below where I am at

:::snip:::

I found this post extremely interesting and informative - thanks for going into that much detail (I MIGHT have cut and pasted it into a Word document to save...
hide.gif
)

- Ant Farm

Looks like Phil and I are loved!!!
love.gif
yesss.gif
Since you seem to be the answer man tonight, I've got one for you: how long does it generally take for a new rooster's genetics to replace those of the outgoing rooster in terms of egg coloring? My BCM rooster has only been with the hens about a week, but I got an egg today that seems to be a good bit darker than what I've gotten in the past. A couple of the girls lay eggs darker than the others, but this one today seems darker yet. I didn't expect to see a difference quite this soon.

Looks like Phil and I are loved!!!    :love       :yesss:

Since you seem to be the answer man tonight, I've got one for you: how long does it generally take for a new rooster's genetics to replace those of the outgoing rooster in terms of egg coloring? My BCM rooster has only been with the hens about a week, but I got an egg today that seems to be a good bit darker than what I've gotten in the past. A couple of the girls lay eggs darker than the others, but this one today seems darker yet. I didn't expect to see a difference quite this soon.

Wondering the same thing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom