INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ur-ur-ur-urrr glad you and your flicks hard a nice evening.
If you were the one who made the horizontal nipple pitcher waterer would you please tell me what you made the holes with and if you used any type of sealant? Thanks, I will have over forty chicks next week and I am trying to get ready.

@Auroradream26

YOU are sure its not picking from the others?  or from pasty butt?

Thank you for that, I am using generous cream but have only done it twice so far so maybe it will just take more time.

I've watched them in the brooder carefully (you know how chick tv sucks you in) and there has been no picking at all going on. There were a couple small pieces of poo stuck around the area and I got them off with a warm damp towel but it wasn't a pasty butt. There's been vitamins in their water and I ferment their feed.

Hopefully the hemerroid cream works for her. She was supposed to be going to get new home tomorrow but I can't sell her like this. The people will be disappointed but there's nothing I can do. I refuse to sell anything that has a problem.

If I have to cull her, I will but I want to give her every chance to get through this.

Last edited:
Whay your rouster is missing a leg? Do you call it Johan long silver?
lau.gif
I got hungry?

His name is Tucker....he likes to tuck 'er up underneath

Last edited:
Always blame the cat...:rolleyes:

Alas, I do have a pretty pushy/possessive roo with the NNs right now (Severus Snape). But I will be working my way toward this goal. I think I'd need to take vacation to be able to be around to supervise during the transition...:eek:

I NEEEEEEED THESE CHICKS!!!!! Are these yours? Hatching eggs? PLEASE?! :love

- Ant Farm 

Is it bad I don't even have a cat? :oops:

I... I... have no words for what I'm feeling right now. Displaying an empty bator to friends should be a felony...   :barnie

X2
Thank you for that, I am using generous cream but have only done it twice so far so maybe it will just take more time.

I've watched them in the brooder carefully (you know how chick tv sucks you in) and there has been no picking at all going on. There were a couple small pieces of poo stuck around the area and I got them off with a warm damp towel but it wasn't a pasty butt. There's been vitamins in their water and I ferment their feed.

Hopefully the hemerroid cream works for her. She was supposed to be going to get new home tomorrow but I can't sell her like this. The people will be disappointed but there's nothing I can do. I refuse to sell anything that has a problem.

If I have to cull her, I will but I want to give her every chance to get through this.

:( :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom