INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be soooo wrong that friends drop by and look into my bator to see whats going on and it is empty......
hmm.png
I... I... have no words for what I'm feeling right now. Displaying an empty bator to friends should be a felony...
barnie.gif

@Auroradream26

I just got 3 new baby chicks and was cleaning some built-up waste from one when I noticed this:

I've cleaned her up as best I can and have tried to push this back inside, but to avail. She's just as active as the others and seems well... but what what is this? What can I do for her??

Preperation h is an over the counter ointment for hemorrhoids that you can buy at the pharmacy or grocery store. Each time after applying it, it will start shrinking a prolapsed rectum back up into a bird. I have used it twice on a cockatiel and a baby chick. It was effective both times. A prolapsed rectum is life threatening to a bird. Our cockatiel was having difficulty breathing and near death and it saved him. After the first application of it on Larry, our cockatiel, he would turn around on his perch when he saw and smelled the q-tip with the ointment on it and stick his butt up toward my face. He remembered that it took his pain away and really enjoyed it after that! LOL! Now, I keep prep h in my emergency chicken kit.

YOU are sure its not picking from the others? or from pasty butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom