INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not opposed to the bulbs just didn't want to trust them and the element came from old incubator I repurposed. Maybe add light bulb?

Fans are small use phone adapter to run two of them. Only had 4 fans for the NY Hal but temps were varying by 3 degrees all the time. Now they stay within one degree. Also moved them to walls before I had them hanging in center pushing air up. As best as possible I've lined them up with element.

Light bulbs are a quick swap

What about if an element fails

:weee :weee :weee

When r ya gunna take these two seramas offn me?

@Jessimom

If you are desperate and can make it down to north county I could set the salmon favs for you.

Last edited:
Sally has a headache, so I was going to bother you.
What if I refuse to be bothered by anything because I am wayyy up on Cloud 9? :weee -Banti
My dog died after eating three of the chicks. Still on cloud nine? :p No, he didn't eat any chicks. You asked what if you refused to be bothered. That was my answer.
:love the first dog....:lau the second [CONTENTEMBED=/t/1046313/incubating-w-friends-come-hatch-learn-chat-meet-new-friends/68340#post_16682028 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED] Hi everyone, egg mystery solved. So, I now have 13 Salmon Favorelle eggs that I need to find room for in the incubators. Last night I added 21 Brahma/Wyandottes for a neighbor of @gotro17 who lost several of their chickens because of a neighbor's dog. Time to go look at the 'bators and see what I have in there, and where I can squeeze more eggs....
First, I am glad you liked it too. Second, DOES ANYONE HAVE AN INCUBATOR THEY CAN AFFORD TO SHIP OUT TODAY TO CALIFORNIA FOR A MONTH? The eggs need to sit anyway. The incubator should be to you in a few days... If anyone can let you borrow one.
I can send one i just finished my second DIYbator!:lol:
Holy shipping and handling!!!

Why I like having a digital camera: I took 39 pictures, and whittled it down to 17. It enabled me to be sure I got a shot I wanted without wasting precious film. Oh, the trauma of old caneras (I had a Polaroid from the sixties!)!
Anyway, I have been wondering if the 4-week-old chicks had wandered outside yet. I looked in the run, and there they were! I'm glad that they had not wandered all the way out yet. I'm not sure if they would have stayed together, and all gotten back inside.
One of them was stuck in a canvas tarp. It could have been just a few minutes, or it could have been a day ( I did not think to check for poop).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom