INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning thanks for the coffee. Got to get day started

All is well here. Coolerbator holding steady scarily steady. Sun isn't up yet. Neighbor isn't shooting this am. Apparently a raccoon was the problem yesterday morning at 4:00 am.
Glad to hear the bator is running good. I'm getting ready to order some eggs to set for the April HAL. Been hatching barnyard mutts for practice before trying shipped eggs. It will be my first go with them.

For those wondering, I am far enough away from what's happening in Brussels that we are completely safe. Keep us in your thoughts, and if you have loved ones in the area please be aware that there is a Facebook watch going on where you can check if they're okay. 

Gosh that's awful. Stay safe doesn't come close to saying enough.

Glad to hear the bator is running good. I'm getting ready to order some eggs to set for the April HAL. Been hatching barnyard mutts for practice before trying shipped eggs. It will be my first go with them.

Always fun to bring in new breeds. I'm thinking of trying my leghorn legbar cross. For April Hal

For those wondering, I am far enough away from what's happening in Brussels that we are completely safe. Keep us in your thoughts, and if you have loved ones in the area please be aware that there is a Facebook watch going on where you can check if they're okay. 

My simmpty and thoughts for you and for the family of the victims! as a son of a nation that soffer from this situation more the 120 years I reconand you and your goverment not to have anny tolerance and understanding to this pepole! You should fight them and fight them hard! And send them to oblivion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom