INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a baby chick justed hatched making rasping sound when breathing. It can't hold its head up. IT was hatched 5 days late. What is wrong, is it contagious?

Well if it just hatched its going to have problems with holding its head up for awhile... as for the breathing im not sure. But im praying for it!

Came home to our first little chick!! A second one followed closely behind...my humidity jump up from 64% to 68% which I know is normal but is 68% still ok for them? Temp holding around 99.8-100...

Thanks!!

Came home to our first little chick!! A second one followed closely behind...my humidity jump up from 64% to 68% which I know is normal but is 68% still ok for them? Temp holding around 99.8-100...

Thanks!!

Yes! 60 is fine. It can get up a little past 70! They should be fine!

Thanks!!

You should reduce the temp to 37-37.2 C in hatching the humi. Is correct.

Isn't that just so exciting?! The first time that my husband and I delivered in a cave, I just couldn't believe it! It is like the most awesome thing ever! Kind of scary when you think about it, but just so darn cool!!

Ya I went on a field trip about 4 years ago to Lincoln caverns and there was a few tight spaces we had to get through and there was geckos in there a big room with a safe and there were a few little stream like things that led down to a huge pond like thing and it was deep they wouldn't even let us a few feet near it incase we slipped or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom