INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All!
frow.gif
Just did a day 4 candle. So even though my thermostat is junk I have managed to keep quite a few babies alive (from what I can see) I need a new flashlight to get a better look. I forgot what the best flashlight for candling was. I would like to get a good one. I have a wafer them and a stronger fan in the mail. I won't give up yet!
jumpy.gif

Hello All!
frow.gif
Just did a day 4 candle. So even though my thermostat is junk I have managed to keep quite a few babies alive (from what I can see) I need a new flashlight to get a better look. I forgot what the best flashlight for candling was. I would like to get a good one. I have a wafer them and a stronger fan in the mail. I won't give up yet!
jumpy.gif

I use this.

Somebody tag Sally fer me here
I would do them all at once.... your gonna range in sizes do it when its convenient for you.

I started a thread a while ago for processing and stuff.....
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ort-group-help-us-through-the-emotions-please

THIS IS A QUICK COPY PASTE of info from the thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/processing-day-support-group-summary-of-thread

I figured at least Sally and whites would know who Abe was......
thumbsup.gif

Little boy?

-Kathy
LIL Boy Blue???

Didn't bother looking in these three eggs:

-Kathy
yea me neither wudda

Hello All!
frow.gif
jumpy.gif
frow.gif
NEVER GIVE UP!!

Hello All!
frow.gif
jumpy.gif

Keep on goin.

My first hatch was 9/12, 11 to lockdown.

I killed one from dropping it during candling.

My temperatures had to be off. Still got some and now hoplessly addicted, thanks to Sally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom