INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sally Sunshine incubator update.

Almost there. Next step, sealing the interior of the lid and attaching. Then it's on to vent holes.

How much damage is enough to make a claim? I just got 100+ quail eggs in and have 5 cracked/broken. The problem I found with the last shipment of eggs was that while only one was smashed the greater portion of the 19 eggs have their yolks scrambled. I only have 4or5 showin veins and growing right. Two of the weird looking yolks seem to be attempting to grow but I doubt they will hatch. Being inexperienced with candling I didn't know what scrambled eggs lookedl like at first so I didn't photograph.

How much damage is enough to make a claim? I just got 100+ quail eggs in and have 5 cracked/broken. The problem I found with the last shipment of eggs was that while only one was smashed the greater portion of the 19 eggs have their yolks scrambled. I only have 4or5 showin veins and growing right. Two of the weird looking yolks seem to be attempting to grow but I doubt they will hatch. Being inexperienced with candling I didn't know what scrambled eggs lookedl like at first so I didn't photograph.

Make a claim with whom?

Hello my name is Linda my husband and I recently just purchased a GQF 1502 incubator ,how do we incubator African geese eggs in are incubat ,please someone help us !!
@lillybug1973

GEESE

Ok, just set my eggs for the HAL. 33 total, paint Silkie/showgirls, CCL, Sapphires, white leghorns, Isabelle leghorns, project blue duckwing leghorns, BBS Barred Rocks and BBS Copper Marans.
clap.gif
pretty!!!

Quote: סאלי מתוקה, את תמיד חסרה לי ואני לא מבין לאיפה נעלמת? אם את שואלת אם אני אדאג כשהבן שלי יתגייס לצבא? אני אדאג מאוד! אבל אני לא אראה לו את זה! בני
בוקר טוב בנים, כן שאלתי על הבן והצבאי שלך. כאשר הוא סיים שנת הלימודים שלך? אני עושה טוב, הייתה בעיות קרות נשימה אבל הכל נראה טוב עכשיו, תודה!

Quote: And sometimes the reason of illnesses! It depend on what you eat, how much you eat, and how you prepare it!
You all should prevent yourself from entering to the metabolic syndrome! Carbohydrate= Over weight= High blood P. Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular problems,
And God forbid Cancer!
So eat good protein ( fish, poultry, dear and the most important= Good eggs!) good fats (olive oil, avocado oil, some butter but never NEVER margarine that almost all the processed food and pastry have!) both very essential for your health! Lower as much as you can the carbohydrate, eat a lot of veg. Some less fruits, nuts of all kind! And please exercise!
thumbsup.gif

Well the curse continues. I lost eight of my chicks. Five were dead before I got home, and three more died and three were rescued and dried. The heat lamp bulb burnt out so they dig piled at one end. Unfortunately, they chose the end with the water and knocked it over. Eleven were under the pile when I got to them. Five dead six dying. I managed to get three warmed up and dry but the other three did not get better and died. I am feeling cursed. Poor chickies. Three were red rangers, one RIR, and three I will have to as the Hatchery to help me ID.
Here are the survivors. The picture I promised @Sally Sunshine @Jessimom
Night all

I will get a better picture tomorrow, I can't take any more tonight.
oh dax I sure hope things start turning around for you!
hugs.gif

Update on the egg: we were right, double-yolk! Husband gets it for his breakfast.

clap.gif

@Sally Sunshine incubator update.

Almost there. Next step, sealing the interior of the lid and attaching. Then it's on to vent holes.
SWEET!!!!

as far as I know your outer box needs to have been damaged @Penny Hen

REMINDER THAT YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO REIMBURSEMENT
OF DAMAGED SHIPPED EGGS

SEE LINKS FOR INFO! https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-truth-about-insuring-hatching-eggs
http://www.jordan-farm.com/blog/

Picked up 7 chicks yesterday! Pullets
wink.png
2 more rir 2 production red 2 white leghorn and 1 barred rock....three days till the bator is fired up again!!
wink.png
wee.gif
pics or they dont exist @Bejammie

mornin MC!

@scottcaddy Good Morning!!

@Rod-T hope all is well!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom