INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my night stunk. I came home to the welding guy wanting eighty more and my cat laying on the bathroom floor in his pee struggling to breath. I took him to the emergency clinic and paid seventy five dollars to have him die less then ten minutes into the visit.
Ash you will be missed :hit

Well, my night stunk. I came home to the welding guy wanting eighty more and my cat laying on the bathroom floor in his pee struggling to breath. I took him to the emergency clinic and paid seventy five dollars to have him die less then ten minutes into the visit.
Ash you will be missed :hit

Oh nooo!!!! So sorry. :hugs

Dear fellow hatchaholics.
     Today is day 18 (or 19) and 12 for my broody girls. As you have read, all eggs were undeveloped and rotten. The reason is unclear. I have had great hatches in the incubator with these eggs.
I do not want more birds, and I was only doing this because I have wanted a broody this year so bad. "Watch what you wish for. You just might get it!"
I would have sold the chicks.
That being said, I still have two girls that are laying flat as pancakes tonight. Should I:

Give them fresh eggs, and let them brood another three weeks?

Give them a few day-olds from someone else, only taking and keeping four?

Break the brood?

Give them a goat?
Give the one further along a goat and let the other one sit on some older eggs.

Yes, let em try to hatch a goat!

Hi all! 36 quail eggs set tonight. Hope this hatch goes better, last two were horrid.
What has everyone been up to?

Ash you will be missed
hit.gif
I'm sorry, Dax
hugs.gif

It's always tough to lose a beloved pet, particularly when it's a surprise.

Hi everyone have 16 eggs in bator, Olive egger and blue birchan maran should be fun due the 26th.

Ash you will be missed
hit.gif
So sorry!
hugs.gif

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom