Incubator knocked off by cat

Yes! We'll pray for the little girls!
1f60a.png

Ok this is supposed to be hatch day...I have so far 2 little olive eggers hatched, a buckeye and A BLACK TURKEN from another of the badly broken eggs...

Pics are bad taken from outside incubator but the egg in front of the chick is one of the really nad broken ones, the olive eggers and the turken hatched out of eggs just as badly broken and believe it or not that egg in the pic has a live chick trying to hatch, I can see its little beak every now and then

This is the black turken thats about 15 minutes out of the egg and in the cup is my little olive egger with the messed up belly which looks fine now but Im gonna keep her in the cup a bit longer to be sure. We still have a long way to go tonight but most other eggs have pipped. Its strange to see pips but not where the eggs are broke.

Man its crazy...I figured they ALL would have died. Thanks guys, Im just beside myself with happy to have had any survivors. I love my chickens and love love love to hatch em! I try to take the best possible care of the hens so the eggs will be top notch in all the essentials to produce good strong chicks so maybe thats why they survived the "cat crash"

Back
Top Bottom