Incubators Anonymous

Can you turn your caps off. Very hard to read your posts and people think you are YELLING at them.

AND IF YOU LIVE IN AN AREA WHERE COCK FIGHTING IS RAMPED.....YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND "BIG BROTHER" IS GOING TO BY WATCHING YOU AS WELL

Thank you!
Oh, and boobabysdaddy...Don't feel too bad about getting in trouble about the capital letters. I got busted for the same thing when I was your age!
ep.gif

Thank you for the information about the certifications and game birds. VERY helpful!

I ALWAYS TYPE AALL CAPS I HAVE DETACHED RETINAS MY COMPUTER ALSO CONVERTS WHAT EVERYONE TYPES TO CAPS
And to that I say "Cap ON!!" and keep the info coming!
yippiechickie.gif
I am deaf so when someone says 'call me' I have to laugh to keep from crying.

Have three eggs that made it to the hatcher. One has pipped and two are dead still and scaring me. I've never brought up a singleton before. Wish me luck. tomorrow is Day 21...
pop.gif

Quote:
Well got up to all three with pips this morning!! Whoo hoo!!!! I will keep your encouragement in mind if I'm faced again with a singleton!! Thank you!

Getting so anxious for action ... today is Day 19.

Hang in there. I know how you feel. I'm not good at waiting. DH encourages me to hatch in spite of the fact that (in his words) I "fret over" it. He says, "You're going to fret over something, may as well be something you like." Oh, well; at least he has a positive attitude toward it. lol

Back
Top Bottom